TLS® Find Your Fit™ 2019 Fall Challenge Official Rules
1) Overview: Using the TLS Weight Loss Solution program, participants can compete in two different categories, male or female. The winners in each category will be the top three (3) participants that (see below for more details regarding judging criteria):
→ Have achieved significant weight loss, decreased body measurements, and body fat reduction for the time period, shown through before and after photos; and→ Provide the most compelling personal testimonial questionnaire answers as to how the TLS Weight Loss Solution helped them achieve their goal and transformed their life (the “Promotion”).
Note: Prior to beginning any weight control program, detox program, or exercise regimen, it is recommended that a physician be consulted to assess health risks.
First Place Male winner will receive $7,500.00 USD, two (2) tickets to the 2020 Market America World Conference and be featured in Market America’s UnFranchise Magazine (Approximate Retail Value: $8,000.00 USD).
First Place Female winner will receive $7,500.00 USD, two (2) tickets to the 2020 Market America World Conference and be featured in Market America’s UnFranchise Magazine (Approximate Retail Value: $8,000.00 USD).
Second Place Male winner will receive $2,500.00 USD (Approximate Retail Value: $2,500.00 USD).
Second Place Female winner will receive $2,500.00 USD (Approximate Retail Value: $2,500.00 USD).
Third Place Male winner will receive $1,000.00 USD (Approximate Retail Value: $1,000.00 USD).
Third Place Female winner will receive $1,000.00 USD (Approximate Retail Value: $1,000.00 USD).
(each a “Prize,” collectively, the “Prizes”).
* Prizes, including, but not limited to 2020 World Conference tickets do not include travel expenses, food expenses, lodging expenses or any other additional expenses incurred by the winners. Market America, Inc. (“Market America”) is not responsible for travel expenses, food expenses, lodging expenses or any other additional expenses incurred by the winners.
Costs of shipping the Prizes to each winner will be paid by Market America. All costs, including federal, state and local sales, income and other taxes, insurance, and other expenses not specifically identified above as included in the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution for the Prizes is permissible, except by Market America due to restrictions or prize unavailability, and then a prize of equal or greater value (as determined by Market America) may be substituted.
In order to accept their prize, all winners are required to attend Market America World Conference 2020 for public announcement OR submit a testimonial video (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 10, 2020).
Rules and Regulations
1. Participants must reside in in one of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada (excluding Quebec) and must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
2. Participants must be Market America UnFranchise Owners (UFOs) or Preferred Customers.
3. UFOs who are currently involved in Market America's corrective action process are not eligible to participate.
4. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of SHOP.COM, Market America or their affiliates and any co-sponsor of this Promotion, and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees, and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses, and in-laws), and persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible.
5. Registration begins August 8, 2019 through September 3, 2019. The Promotion will run from 12:00 a.m. ET on September 4, 2019 through 11:59 p.m. ET on November 26, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
6. To enter the Promotion, you need to: visit tlsSlim.com to register, select a category (Male or Female) and follow the instructions.
• Participants must have an active Personal Preferred Customer Identification Number (PPC ID) or Preferred Customer Identification Number (PC ID) and register with the email address and telephone number associated with their PC ID.
• All participants must pay the registration fees (a non-refundable entry fee of $30.00 USD or the equivalent of your country’s currency).
• Each participant must submit a total of six pictures, three “Before” photos, and three “After” photos, after the length of the Promotion. There should be one front shot, one side shot, and one back shot of each participant. (See Judging Criteria section for more details).
• Each participant must complete and submit a testimonial questionnaire. Questions will focus on explaining how they followed the program and how it changed their life.
• Each participant must submit before and after weight and measurements (waist, hips, and chest).
• Photos and testimonial questionnaires must be submitted on or before November 26, 2019. Failure to submit photos on or before this date will result in disqualification.
• A minimum purchase of $250.00 USD (or the equivalent of your country’s currency) in official TLS products throughout the Promotion Period is required for participation. Each participant must meet this purchase requirement by the end of the Promotion Period. All purchases counting toward your minimum purchase quota must be ordered between August 8, 2019, and November 26, 2019. Qualifying TLS Weight Loss Solution Products for TLS Find Your Fit 2019 Fall Challenge include*:
• TLS® Health Guide & Journal
• TLS Health Guide & Journal (Chinese)
• TLS® Nutrition Shakes
• TLS® Whey Protein Shakes
• TLS® Plant-Based Protein Shake
• TLS® CORE Fat & Carb Inhibitor
• TLS Bridal Bootcamp Kit (4 Weeks)
• TLS Bridal Bootcamp Kit (8 Weeks)
• TLS Bridal Bootcamp Kit (12 Weeks)
• TLS® 21-Day Challenge Kit
• TLS® Trim Tea
• TLS® Trim Café
• TLS® ACTS Adrenal, Cortisol, Thyroid & Stress Support Formula
• TLS Choice Vanilla Caramel Crunch Energy Bar with Greek Yogurt
• TLS Choice Brownies & Cream Energy Bar
• TLS® Green Coffee Plus Garcinia Cambogia
• TLS® Thermochrome with Advantra Z®
• TLS® Tonalin® CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)
• NutriClean® 7-Day Cleansing System with Stevia
*Please note, all prices reflected are US Dollars only.
Global.shop.com purchases can only be made for personal consumption for a maximum of a 3- month supply at the maximum amount approved by the manufacturer. The total quantity of therapeutic goods imported per family member within a 12 month period must not exceed a 15 month supply (at the maximum dose approved by the manufacturer) of a given product for personal use, once every 3 months.
7. There is a limit of one entry, per PPC ID or PC ID.
8. By participating, you guarantee that you own all right, title, and interest in and to all intellectual property rights associated with your entry, including, but not limited to, photographs and pictures.
9. Entries that do not meet all qualifications and eligibility requirements will be disqualified.
10. Winners and Judging Criteria. Winners will be selected on December 10, 2019 based on the following criteria. A panel of unbiased judges from outside of Market America will select the Find Your Fit Challenge winners. Each judge will score each participant on a 100-point scale:
• 60% - Before and After photos
• 20% - Testimonial questionnaire answers
• 20% - Measurements
The scores of the judges will then be combined to give each participant a final score, which will be used to determine the winners in each category. The top three scores in each category will be the First, Second and Third Place prize winners respectively.
In the event of a tie in any category, the winner will be the participant, who wins by popular vote on the TLS General Facebook page.
The decision of the judges with respect to selection of the winners and in regard to all matters relating to this challenge shall be final.
"Before" and "After" Photos (60% of score)
Each participant must submit three "before" and three "after" photos taken on the participant's start date ("before" photo) and end date ("after" photo) within the Promotion Period. Full body photos must be taken in the upright position and must include one frontal photo, one profile photo, and one back photo. Each photo must be digitally dated with a timestamp OR participant must be holding a dated newspaper in photos. If photo is with a newspaper, participant must also take the same pictures without holding the newspaper, but with newspaper on floor verifying date.
• The photos must be authentic and in no way altered or modified.
• Form-fitting clothing must be worn in all photos. Examples:
o Shorts (mid-thigh or above)
o Bathing suit
o Tank top or form-fitted sleeveless T-shirt—tucked in; shirtless option for men.
• High Resolution (HR) photos are recommended to show the best results; inappropriate or revealing photos will disqualify your entry.
• The purpose of the photos is to demonstrate a clear body transformation that has been achieved through hard work, effort and determination in completing a comprehensive nutrition and exercise regimen, incorporating official TLS products.
• The recommended file format for uploaded photos is JPG.
• Participants must take the photos using a solid, unobtrusive backdrop for optimal visibility. The Testimonial Questionnaire (20% of score)Each participant must complete and submit a Testimonial Questionnaire, provided by the TLS Corporate team, written in English describing how the body transformation has improved/impacted their life. Topics for the Testimonial Questionnaire may include why the participant entered the challenge, how the TLS Weight Loss Solution program benefited them, and how they might motivate others to achieve success through the use of the TLS products.
• Testimonial Questionnaire must include participant name, before and after weight, height, and any other supporting materials (body fat analyses, home videos, waistline measurements, etc.) to enhance credibility. “Before” weight is defined as the participant’s weight on the day they started their 12 week Challenge, which will be the date stamped on their Before Pictures.
Measurements (20% of score)
Each Participant must submit before and after weight and measurements (waist, hips, and chest).
11. The winners will be contacted via email on December 13, 2019
12. The winners must respond within 5 calendar days from the first notification attempt to claim the Prize. In order to accept their prize, all Winners are required to attend Market America World Conference 2020 for public announcement OR submit a testimonial video (sent to email@example.com by January 20, 2020). Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
13. All federal, state and local laws apply.
14. This Promotion is void outside United States, Canada, and where prohibited by law. RULES AND LAWS GOVERNING THIS PROMOTION ARE SET UP BY INDIVIDUAL JURISDICTIONS. YOU MUST RESIDE IN A JURISDICTION IN WHICH PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION IS UNRESTRICTED BY LAW. MARKET AMERICA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE LEGALITY OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION. THIS PROMOTION IS NOT TO BE USED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FORM OF GAMBLING OR FOR THE PROMOTION OF GAMBLING.
15. Promotion Parties reserve the right to disqualify or refuse to post any entry at any time in its sole discretion.
16. Promotion Parties and persons and companies associated with them disclaim all liability for injury or damage to persons and/or property that might result from Promotion entry or acceptance of the Prize.
17. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or Prize will be forfeited.
18. Potential winners will be required to complete and return any required tax documents within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or Prize will be forfeited.
19. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to return any documents in a timely manner may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen.
20. By entering and/or participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion.
21. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion.
22. Your entry, participation and/or acceptance of the prize constitutes your express grant and permission to the Promotion Parties and their agencies to use your name, entry, and/or photographs or likenesses, now and in the future, for the purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation (except where prohibited by law).
23. Your entry, participation and/or acceptance of the prize constitutes your express grant and permission to the Promotion Parties of all right, title, and interest in and to all rights (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights) associated with your entry. Potential winners shall execute all documentation required by the Promotion Parties regarding such ownership rights if requested by Promotion Parties.
24. By entering and/or participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
25. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegal, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion.
26. If, in the Promotion Parties’ sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of or undermining the legitimate operation of the Promotion, by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs); intending to abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Promotion Parties’ representatives; or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, Promotion Parties reserve the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible nonsuspect entries received. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
27. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the authorized holder of the account submitting the entry.
28. This Promotion is offered in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina. By entering Promotion, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of North Carolina located in the county of Guilford for any action, suit, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
29. This Promotion is in no way sponsored by or connected with Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook or other social media channels.
31. Participant acknowledges that registration in the Promotion also constitutes automatic opt-in to receive email, text messages, marketing communication or other communications from the Promotion Parties. You may subsequently opt-out of the receipt of such email or communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the email.
32. To receive a copy of the Winners’ List for this Promotion, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by January 20, 2020 to: Winners’ List, Market America – Find Your Fit 2019 Fall Challenge – 1302 Pleasant Ridge Road, Greensboro, NC 27409. Sponsor: Market America, Inc., 1302 Pleasant Ridge Road, Greensboro, NC 27409