DNA Miracles Isotonix® Multivitamin
- Supports optimal immune functions
- Supports skeletal health and growth
- Supports healthy teeth and gums
- Supports growth and strength of teeth and bones
- Supports healthy growth and development
- Supports cognitive health and development
- Supports healthy vision and eyes
- Supports a healthy intestinal tract
- Supports a healthy heart
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels
- Provides antioxidant protection
Gluten-Free - The finished product contains no detectable gluten (<10ppm gluten)
No Detectable GMOs - The finished product contains no detectable genetically-modified organisms
Vegetarian - This product is vegetarian
Isotonic-Capable Drinkable Supplements - Easy-to-swallow supplements in liquid form are immediately available to the body for absorption
Quality Standards - GMP Operations and Standardized Ingredients
Checked For: Heavy Metals, Microbiological Contaminants, Allergens, Residual Solvents, Potency, Purity and Identity
Why Choose DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin?
Making sure your children receive the proper amount of vitamins and minerals can be a challenge. With DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin, you can rest easy knowing that you’re providing your child a complete multivitamin at an affordable price.* DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin provides your children with 100 percent or more of 13 essential vitamins and minerals (more than some leading commercial children’s multivitamins), as well as beneficial phytonutrients your children need to help their growing bodies remain healthy and strong.* We’ve also included a special blend of probiotics – LactoSpore – that has been shown to support digestion, support the absorption of nutrients by the body and support your child’s immune system. In addition, DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin provides your children the benefits of fruits and vegetables in a great-tasting, highly effective isotonic formula. This multivitamin is formulated so the nutrients your children need are delivered into their bodies fast and efficiently, maximizing the amount available to the body.* Parents always want to give their children the best. With DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin, not only can you be sure you’re doing all you can to support your children’s health, but you receive our pledge to protect your little miracle through our commitment to quality and care.* Because Every Child is a Miracle."
Isotonix Delivery System
Isotonic, which means “same pressure,” bears the same chemical resemblance of the body’s blood, plasma and tears. All fluids in the body have a certain concentration, referred to as osmotic pressure. The body’s common osmotic pressure, which is isotonic, allows a consistent maintenance of body tissues. In order for a substance to be absorbed and used in the body’s metabolism, it must be transported in an isotonic state.
Isotonix dietary supplements are delivered in an isotonic solution. This means that the body has less work to do in obtaining maximum absorption. The isotonic state of the suspension allows nutrients to pass directly into the small intestine and be rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream.With Isotonix products, little nutritive value is lost, making the absorption of nutrients highly efficient while delivering maximum results.
Vitamin A (Palmitate & Beta-Carotene): 750 mcg RAE/1,500 mcg RAE
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin that promotes normal growth and repair of all body tissues. It is part of a group of compounds that include retinol, retinal and beta-carotene. Beta-carotene, also known as pro-vitamin A, is transformed by the body into vitamin A.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): 30mg/60 mg
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is an essential nutrient for humans and is needed for metabolic reactions in the body. Vitamin C is known for its function as one of the key nutritional antioxidants that protect the body from free radicals.
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol): 5mcg/10 mcg
Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is synthesized in the skin via photochemical reactions using ultraviolet B radiation from sunlight. Vitamin D3 is the principal regulator of calcium homeostasis in the body, which is particularly important in skeletal development and bone mineralization.
Vitamin E (D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Succinate): 10 mg/20 mg
Vitamin E is one of the most powerful, fat-soluble antioxidants in the body, and it helps protect cell membranes from the damage caused by free radicals. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that supports the immune system function and topical healing.
Thiamin HCI (Vitamin B1): .75 mg/1.5 mg
Vitamin B1 is a water-soluble vitamin that promotes normal processing of carbohydrates, fat and protein. Every cell of the body requires vitamin B1 to form the fuel the body runs on, adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): .85 mg/1.7 mg
Riboflavin is a B vitamin that supports growth and overall good health. It helps the body break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy, and it allows oxygen to be used by the body. It is also used for the development and function of the skin, lining of the digestive tract, blood cells and other vital organs.
Niacin (Niacinamide): 10 mg NE/20 mg NE
Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, supports energy production in the body. It works with vitamin B1 and vitamin B2 to support the release of energy from carbohydrates. Similar to vitamin B6 and folic acid, niacin supports many pathways which help renew the body's tissues.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI): 1 mg/2 mg
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate is the active form of vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 is the master vitamin for numerous metabolic pathways in the body. One specific function is that it supports the normal synthesis of neurotransmitters in the brain and peripheral nerve cells, which are critical for the development of language, attention and alertness.
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): 3 mcg/6 mcg
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that supports normal nerve cell activity, DNA replication, and production of the mood-affecting substance SAMe (S-adenosyl-L-methionine). B12 promotes normal conversion of sulfur-containing compounds to glutathione, a powerful antioxidant in the body.
Folate (Folic Acid): 335 mcg DFE/665 mcg DFE
Folinic acid is the metabolically active form of folic acid. Folic acid is a B vitamin essential for numerous processes in the body and supports normal development of the nervous system. Additionally, folic acid supports the conversion of sulfur-containing compounds to glutathione.
Biotin 33 mcg/66 mcg
Biotin, a water-soluble B-vitamin, acts as a coenzyme in the metabolism of protein, fats, and carbohydrates. Biotin also supports various metabolic chemical conversions. Children get the energy they need from food through metabolism, the chemical reactions in the body's cells that convert the fuel from food into the energy needed to do everything from moving to thinking to growing.
Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenate): 5 mg/10 mg
Pantothenic acid, also called vitamin B5, is a water-soluble vitamin involved in energy production and the formation of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is important for brain health. Pantothenic acid works together with vitamin B1, vitamin B2, and vitamin B3 to make the fuel our body runs on, ATP.
Calcium (Carbonate, Lactate, Sulfate, Citrate, Phosphate): 30 mg/60 mg
The most plentiful mineral in the human body is calcium. Only about one percent of the calcium in the body is found in the blood and within cells, which helps support different metabolic processes. It is important to maintain this one percent because otherwise the body will draw the calcium that is stored in the bones to keep blood and cellular calcium levels within the proper range.
Chromium (Amino Acid Chelate): 10 mcg/20 mcg
Chromium is a vital trace mineral that forms part of a compound in the body known as glucose tolerance factor (GTF), which is involved in supporting healthy insulin levels and maintaining blood sugar levels and, possibly, in helping to control appetite.
Copper (Gluconate): 0.18 mg/0.36 mg
An essential trace mineral in human nutrition, copper is important for a wide range of biochemical processes, which are necessary for the maintenance of good health. Copper promotes normal infant development, red and white blood cell maturation, iron transport, bone strength, cholesterol metabolism, myocardial contractility, glucose metabolism, brain development and immune function.
Iodine (Potassium Iodide): 75 mcg/150 mcg
Iodine, a trace mineral, is primarily concentrated in the thyroid gland (where approximately 80% of the body’s supply is found). Iodine promotes the normal function of thyroid hormones, which promote normal development and energy metabolism.
Magnesium (Carbonate): 5 mg/10 mg
Magnesium, an essential mineral, functions as a coenzyme to promote normal nerve and muscle function, regulation of body temperature, energy metabolism, DNA and RNA synthesis, and the formation of bones. It can be used as a laxative, to promote head comfort and to promote bone health.
Manganese (Sulfate): 1 mg/2 mg
Manganese supports normal formation of connective tissue, bones, and blood-clotting factors. It supports fat and carbohydrate metabolism, calcium absorption and help maintain normal blood sugar regulation. Manganese also promotes normal brain and nerve function.
Selenium (Sodium Selenate): 20 mcg/40 mcg
Selenium functions as an antioxidant enzyme, and is also promotes normal growth and use of iodine in thyroid function. It supports a healthy immune system. Selenium supports the antioxidant effect of vitamin E, promotes cardiovascular and skin health, and a healthy immune system.
Niacin (Niacinmide): 10 mg NE/20 mg NE
Niacin is a water-soluble vitamin necessary for many aspects of health, growth and reproduction. Niacin is found in dairy products, poultry, fish, lean meats, nuts, eggs, legumes, and enriched breads and cereals. Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, supports energy production in the body. It works with vitamin B1 and vitamin B2 to support the release of energy from carbohydrates.
Potassium (Bicarbonate): 120 mg/240 mg
Potassium, in the body, is classified as an electrolyte, and is involved in electrical and cellular functions in the body. It promotes the regulation of water balance and levels of acidity, helps maintain blood pressure, and supports normal transmission of nerve impulses, digestion, muscle contraction and heartbeat.
Zinc (Gluconate): 5.7 mg/11.4 mg
Zinc, a trace mineral, functions as a part of 300 different enzymes in the human body. These enzymes promote normal nucleic acid and protein metabolism, the production of energy, as well as other things. It supports virtually all biochemical pathways and physiological processes.
Bacillus coagulans (Lactospore®†): 50 Million CFU/100 Million CFU
Previously known as Lactobacillus sporogenes, Bacillus coagulans produces lactic acid, but it is not a lactic acid bacteria (i.e. lactobacillus). It is also a soil based organism. (SBO) B. coagulans produces reproductive spores, which sets it apart from many other probiotics and has been shown to survive high levels of stomach acid, which means that it arrives to the small intestine as live bacteria so that it may provide optimal health benefits.
†LactoSpore® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation
Why do children need to take a multivitamin?
Everyone needs vitamins and minerals, because they help release energy from our food and help build muscle, bone, blood and other vital tissue. Children need vitamins and minerals to maintain good health and normal growth. It is important to ensure that children receive all the vitamins and minerals they need every day, especially during their growing years. The body does not store all essential vitamins and minerals, therefore some need to be supplied on a regular basis.
What separates DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin from other children’s multivitamins?
First, DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin is formulated using the Isotonix Delivery System, which allows for nutrients to be absorbed more rapidly into your child’s system. This means less nutritional value is lost, and your child is getting a maximum benefit from this multivitamin. Second, special care has been taken in selecting the proper nutritional ingredients that go into DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin. For example, the beta-carotene used in our formula contains other naturally-occurring carotenoids such as lutein and zeaxanthin, which are both proven to support healthy vision and promote healthy eyes. The vitamin E that is included in the formula is naturally occurring, and found to be the best source of vitamin E when working in coordination with support nutrients.*
Is there a specific time of day that is recommended for taking DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin?
In general, any time of day is fine for taking DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin. Whether in the mornings or the evenings, DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin should be taken on an empty stomach to gain the maximum benefit. However, it is good practice to have your children take it at the same time each day to develop a routine.
What is the serving size for DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin?
Children ages 2-3 should take one (1) level capful mixed with two ounces (2 oz.) of water once daily, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Children ages 4 and up should take two (2) level capfuls mixed with four ounces (4 oz.) of water once daily, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Do kids like the taste of DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin? Does DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin contain sugar?
A single capful of DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin contains only one gram of naturally-occurring sugars, which are blended with a delicious, natural Mandarin orange flavor. Not only does this low-sugar multivitamin taste great, but DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin is a fun, easy-to-prepare powder that will have your kids looking forward to taking their vitamins every day.
What are common vitamins and minerals that kids often don’t get enough of through their diets?
Calcium, zinc and vitamins A, C and E, are some common vitamins and minerals that children generally don’t get enough of. Calcium is needed to form growing bones, and a proper calcium intake beginning at childhood can help maintain normal bone mass later in life. Zinc is a vital nutrient for proper growth and development. Vitamins A, C and E are also important vitamins during childhood and throughout life.
Does DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin contain iron?
Iron, while an important mineral for humans, is not included in DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin due to its potential toxicity, especially for children under six. A vast majority of children get plenty of iron from the foods that they eat.
Can my children take DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin in addition to other DNA Miracles products?
An assortment of DNA Miracles products – DNA Miracles Chewable Probiotics, DNA Miracles Isotonix Digestive Enzymes, DNA Miracles Essential Omega 3 and DNA Miracles Isotonix OPC-3 ® – can be taken in addition to DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin. Also: children can take their DNA Miracles Isotonix products at the same time, as long as they are mixed using the proper ratios (one level capful of DNA Miracles Isotonix powder for every two ounces of water).
What is the best way to store this product?
Keep Isotonix stored in a dry, cool place. If Isotonix are stored in the kitchen, keep them away from the stove, sink, heat-generating appliances or window ledges. If you live in a very humid area, you may store Isotonix products in the refrigerator – but not in the fruit and vegetables area.
- Abrams SA. Bone turnover during lactation--can calcium supplementation make a difference? J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998 Apr;83(4):1056-8.
- Agus DB, Gambhir SS, Pardridge WM, et al. Vitamin C crosses the blood-brain barrier in the oxidized form through the glucose transporters. J Clin Invest. 1997; 100:2842-2848.
- Anderson RA. Effects of chromium on body composition and weight loss. Nutr Rev. 1998 Sep;56(9):266-70.
- Baxter GF, Sumeray MS, Walker JM. Infant size and magnesium: insights into LIMIT-2 and ISIS-4 from experimental studies. Lancet. 1996; 348:1424-1426.
- Berg JM, Shi Y. The galvanization of biology: a growing appreciation for the roles of zinc. Science. 1996; 271:1081-1085.
- Lancet. 1994; 344:228-231Bates CJ. Vitamin A. Lancet. 1995; 345:31-35.
- Brigelius-Flohe R, Traber MG. Vitamin E: function and metabolism. FASEB J. 1999; 13:1145-1155.
- Bronner F, Pansu D. Nutritional aspects of calcium absorption. J Nutr. 1999; 129:9-12.
- Brun JF, Dieu-Cambrezy C, Charpiat A, Fons C, Fedou C, Micallef JP, Fussellier M, Bardet L, Orsetti A. Serum zinc in highly trained adolescent gymnasts. Biol Trace Elem Res. 1995 Jan-Mar;47(1-3):273-8.
- Buchinger W, Lorenz-Wawschinek O, Semlitsch G, Langsteger W, Binter G, Bonelli RM, Eber O. Thyrotropin and thyroglobulin as an index of optimal iodine intake: correlation with iodine excretion of 39,913 euthyroid patients. Thyroid. 1997 Aug;7(4):593-7.
- Burk RF, ed. Selenium in Biology and Human Health. New York, NY: Springer-Verlag; 1994.
- Burk RF, Levander OA. Selenium. In: Shils ME, Olson JA, Shike M, Ross AC, eds. Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease. Baltimore, MD: Williams and Wilkins; 1999:265-276.
- Calomme MR, Vandem Berghe DA. Supplementation of calves with stabilized orthosilicic acid. Effect on the Si, Ca, Mg, and P concentrations in serum and the collagen concentration in skin and cartilage. Biol Trace Elem Res. 1997; 56:153-165.
- Carlisle EM. Silicon as a trace nutrient. Sci Total Environ. 1988; 73:95-106.
- Carlisle EM. The nutritional essentiality of silicon. Nutr Rev. 1982; 40:193-198.
- Carrasco N. Iodide transport in the thyroid gland. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1993; 1154:65-82.
- Davidsson L. Are vegetarians an "at risk group' for iodine deficiency? Br J Nutr. 1999; 81:3-4.
- De Luca HF, Zierold C. Mechanisms and functions of vitamin D. Nutr Rev. 1998; 56:S4-S10.
- Delange F. Risks and benefits of iodine supplementation. Lancet. 1998; 351:923-924.
- Dietary Reference Intakes For Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Vitamin D, and Fluoride. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 1997.
- Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Vitamin D, and Fluoride. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 1997
- Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Vitamin D, and Fluoride. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 1997.
- Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Carotenoids. Washington, D.C.: National Academy Press; 2000.
- Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, and Carotenoids. Washington, D.C.: National Academy Press; 2000.
- Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, and Carotenoids. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 2000.
- Donaldson RM Jr, Barreras RF. Intestinal absorption of trace quantities of chromium. J Lab Clin Med. 1966; 68:484-493.
- Dreon DM, Butterfield GE. Vitamin B6 utilization in active and inactive young men. Am J Clin Nutr. 1986 May;43(5):816-24.
- Durlach J, Durlach V, Bac P, et al. Magnesium and therapeutics. Magnes Res. 1994; 7:313-328.
- Fraser DR. Vitamin D. Lancet. 1995; 345:104-107.
- Glorieux FH, Feldman D, eds. Vitamin D. San Diego, CA: Academic Press; 1997.
- Hadi H, Stoltzfus RJ, Dibley MJ, et al. Vitamin A supplementation selectively improves the linear growth of Indonesian preschool children: results from a randomized controlled trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2000; 71:507-513.
- Halliwell B. Antioxidant defence mechanisms: from the beginning to the end (of the beginning). Free Radic Res. 1999 Oct;31(4):261-72.
- Hambridge M. Human zinc deficiency. J Nutr. 2000; 130:1344S-1349S.
- Harris ED. Cellular copper transport and metabolism. Annu Rev Nutr. 2000; 20:291-310.
- Harrison MD, Jones CE. Solioz M, Dameron CT. Intracellular copper routing: the role of copper chaperones. Trends Biochem Sci. 2000; 25:29-32.
- Heaney RP, Dowell MS, Barger-Lux MJ. Absorption of calcium as the carbonate and citrate salts, with some observations on method. Osteoporosis Int. 1999; 9:19-23.
- Hendler SS. Micronutrition: vitamins, minerals, and trace elements. In: Newcomer VD, Young EM, eds. Geriatric Dermatology. Clinical Diagnosis and Practical Therapy. New York and Tokyo: Igaku-Shoin; 1989:365-393.
TLS Product Reviews
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 14
Best children's vitamin!
My son drinks his vitamins with his children's OPC-3 daily! He loves the taste and asks for them every morning.
Response from Customer Service:
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin! We are happy to hear you are pleased with the product!
Thank you again!
The Product Information Team
ABSOLUTELY 💯 WONDERFUL
This product is absoutely 100% awesome!! My son never wanted to take vitamins except for the chewable kind. After 13 years, I finally got him to this take a healther vitamin. (He is really picky) My son really likes this one , he saids it tast like Orange Power Ade.
Response from Customer Service:
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on the DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin! We are happy to hear you are pleased with the product.
Thank you again!
The Product Information Team
My 9 year old has been taking these for 30 days and I just ordered his next bottle. I’ve noticed a big positive change in his energy, attitude and wellness since he started taking it, and BONUS- he LOVES the taste! He actually looks forward to taking it every morning! I strongly recommend!!
Response from Customer Service:
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on the DNA Miracles Multivitamin! We are happy to hear you are pleased with the product.
Thank you again!
The Product Information Team
The best products. My daughter in law other those for her and her daughter. She comes back for more.