TLS® Plant-Based Protein Shake
- A quick and substantial snack or occasional meal replacement
- Convenient snack between meals to satisfy hunger
- Provides 11 grams of plant based protein from pea and rice
- Source of protein that supplies essential nutrients to support weight management
- Excellent source of 22 essential vitamins and minerals
- Whey protein alternative
- Natural flavors and sweeteners
- No added colors
- No trans fats
- Low fat
- Supports weight management
Gluten-Free – the finished product contains no detectable gluten (<10ppm gluten)
No Detectable GMOs – the finished product contains no detectable genetically-modified organism
Vegetarian – TLS Plant-Based Protein Shake is a vegetarian product
Drinkable Supplements – easy-to-swallow supplements in liquid form are immediately available to the body for absorption
Why Choose TLS Plant-Based Protein Shake?
Are you looking for a great shake that fits into your unique lifestyle and dietary habits? Our TLS® Plant-Based Protein Shake provides the nutrition you need, and so much more!
With the popularity of plant-based diets, it is not limited to just purely food. Plant-based protein supplements can be excellent alternatives to animal-based protein sources if you’re a health conscious person simply looking to cut out meat.
TLS® Plant-Based Protein Shake is an alternative to whey-protein based shakes, providing a balanced blend of pea and rice protein for optimal nutrition. It’s an excellent source of protein that supplies essential nutrients to support weight management.
While rice protein is the more known plant-based protein supplement option (besides soy), pea protein stacks up just as high with benefits. Like rice, pea protein is a great option outside of whey for those who are sensitive to lactose, because it is dairy-free. Pea protein is a complete protein, meaning that it contains all of the essential amino acids required in the daily diet. When combined together, rice protein and pea protein serve up all the amino acids found in whey protein.*
Fibersol-2® (soluble fiber complex): 4,500 mg
Vitamin A (20% as Beta-Carotene): 660 mcg RAE
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid): 60 mg
Thiamin (Vitamin B1): 3 mg
Vitamin B12: 120 mcg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 3 mg
Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6): 6 mg
Vitamin D3: 10 mcg
Vitamin E: 20 mg
Calcium: 600 mg
Magnesium: 249 mg
Potassium: 25 mg
Zinc (Lactate): 15 mg
Biotin: 300 mcg
Who should use TLS Plant-Based Protein Shakes?
Anyone interested in weight management, as well as anyone in search of a quick and easy snack alternative with a plant protein base.*
How do I take TLS Plant-Based Protein Shakes?
Mix one scoop (31g) of powder into 8 fl. oz of cold water. Mix vigorously until smooth. For optimum taste, mix in a blender. If needed, adjust amount of liquid to desired level of thickness. Best served chilled.
How often should I have a TLS Plant-Based Protein Shake?
TLS Plant-Based Protein Shakes are especially useful as a snack between meals to help fight hunger and provide additional protein and calcium. They can be enjoyed anytime.
How do TLS Plant Protein Shakes assist with weight management?
TLS Plant-Based Protein Shakes can help with weight management by providing a source of quality plant protein – much-needed nutrients that also promote a feeling of fullness.
What does the TLS Plant-Based Protein Shake taste like?
Available in vanilla flavor, TLS Plant-Based Protein Shakes are thick and rich, with a mildly sweet flavor that helps to satisfy cravings. Mixing well with milk or water, TLS Plant-Based Protein Shakes can be blended with ice for a thicker consistency, and can also be combined with fruit or other ingredients.
What are the advantages of a lean protein diet?
Protein provides much-needed nourishment while also blunting hunger pangs, enabling you to feel fuller for longer without becoming deprived of necessary nutrients.
Can I use this TLS Plant-Based Protein Shake as an alternative to whey protein?
Yes, this shake is an excellent alternative to whey protein. It provides the protein you need from pea and rice protein sources.
Are there any contraindications or warnings for this product?
Before beginning any weight loss program, consult your healthcare provider. Exercise and proper diet are required to maintain long-term weight loss.
Is this shake vegetarian or vegan?
The TLS Plant Protein Shake is suitable for a vegetarian lifestyle and eating program. The TLS Plant Protein Shake uses bacterial fermentation for its source of B-vitamins and its vitamin D3 from sheep’s wool exposed to UV rays allowing Vitamin D2 to convert to D3. (Sheep's lanolin is vegetarian but not vegan).
- Babault N et al. Pea proteins oral supplementation promotes muscle thickness gains during resistance training: a double-blind, randomized, Placebo-controlled clinical trial vs. Whey protein. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 12(1):3, 2015.
- Blomstrand E, et al, Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr 136, (1 Suppl): 269S-73S (2006)
- Heaney RP, Davies KM, Barger-Lux MJ. Calcium and weight: clinical studies. J Am Coll Nutr 21:152S-5S, 2002.
- Lin YC, Lyle RM, McCabe LD, et al. Dairy calcium is related to changes in body composition during a two-year exercise intervention in young women. J Am Coll Nutr. 19:754-6, 2000.
- Zemel MB, Thompson W, Milstead A, et al. Calcium and dairy acceleration of weight and fat loss during energy restriction in obese adults. Obes Res. 12:582–90, 2004.
- Miller ER 3rd, Appel LJ, Levander OA, Levine DM. The effect of antioxidant vitamin supplementation on traditional cardiovascular risk factors. J Cardiovasc Risk. 1997 Feb; 4(1):19-24.
- Nielsen FH. Ultratrace minerals. In: Shils ME, Olson JA, Shike M, Ross AC, eds. Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease, 9th ed. Baltimore, MD: Williams and Wilkins; 1999:283-303.
- Nishi Y. Anemia and zinc deficiency in the athlete. J Am Coll Nutr. 1996 Aug; 15(4):323-4.
- Ohtani M, et al, Amino acid mixture improves training efficiency in athletes. J Nutr 136, 2:538S-543S (2006)
- Rennie MJ, et al, Branched-chain amino acids as fuel and anabolic signals in human muscle. J Nutr 136, (1 Suppl): 264S-8S (2006)
- Shimomura Y, et al, Exercise promotes BCAA catabolism: effects of BCAA supplementation on skeletal muscle during exercise. J Nutr 134, (6 Suppl): 1583S-1587S (2004)
- Tokunaga K and Matsuoka A, Effects of a [FOSHU] which contains indigestible dextrin as an effective ingredient on glucose and lipid metabolism," J Japanese Diabetes Society, 42:61-65, 1999.)
- Weaver CM, Heaney RP. Calcium. In: Shils ME, Olson JA, Shike M, Ross AC, eds. Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease. 9th ed. Baltimore, MD: Williams and Wilkins; 1999:141-155.
- Wolf RL, Cauley JA, Baker CE, et al. Factors associated with calcium absorption efficiency in pre- and perimenopausal women. Am J Clin Nutr. 2000; 72:466-471.
- Zemel MB, Shi H, Greer B, et al. Regulation of adiposity by dietary calcium. FASEB J. 2000; 14:1132-1138.
TLS Product Reviews
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 39
Absolutely love it!
It's so hard to find a good-tasting, satisfying non-dairy shake! This on tastes great as is, but I like to add fresh fruit or even spinach to make I more of a meal replacement in one delicious drink. I know spinach sounds awful, but you barely taste it and it's an easy way to get my greens.
My favorite snack of the day!.
Response from Customer Service:
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on the TLS Plant-Based Protein Shake. We are happy to hear you are pleased with this product.
Thank you again!
The Product Information Team
Rare to find something so good without milk!
Thank you for developing such an absolutely delicious drink that has no dairy! It's really hard to find! Now what I need are travel/ meal replacement bars so I can continue my program when I'm on the road. Please, please give me bars from this formula!
Wow! I mixed this with some fresh blueberries and some crushed ice. It was like the most wonderful milk shake! Very satisfying. can I have it for dinner, too?
Perfect Protein Powder
My vegetarian friends love it. Rice and pea protein makes them feel energetic. And feel comfortable with their GI tract. Thanks for help.
For a plant based protein this is one of the best I have tasted. Perfect for vegetarians, really great for anyone!!!