TLS® Plant-Based Protein Shake
Vanilla Flavor - Single Bag (14 Servings)
This product qualifies for free or flat-rate cost shipping. Learn More
- A quick and substantial snack or occasional meal replacement
- Convenient snack between meals to satisfy hunger
- Provides 11 grams of plant based protein from pea and rice
- Source of protein that supplies essential nutrients to support weight management
- Excellent source of 22 essential vitamins and minerals
- Whey protein alternative
- Natural flavors and sweeteners
- No added colors
- No trans fats
- Low fat
- Supports weight management
Are you looking for a great shake that fits into your unique lifestyle and dietary habits? Our TLS® Plant-Based Protein Shake provides the nutrition you need, and so much more!
With the popularity of plant-based diets, it is not limited to just purely food. Plant-based protein supplements can be excellent alternatives to animal-based protein sources if you’re a health conscious person simply looking to cut out meat.
TLS® Plant-Based Protein Shake is an alternative to whey-protein based shakes, providing a balanced blend of pea and rice protein for optimal nutrition. It’s an excellent source of protein that supplies essential nutrients to support weight management.
While rice protein is the more known plant-based protein supplement option (besides soy), pea protein stacks up just as high with benefits. Like rice, pea protein is a great option outside of whey for those who are sensitive to lactose, because it is dairy-free.1 Pea protein is a complete protein1, meaning that it contains all of the essential amino acids required in the daily diet. When combined together, rice protein and pea protein serve up all the amino acids found in whey protein.
Available in a tasty vanilla flavor, each serving of this protein drink delivers an ideal balance of carbohydrates, fats and protein. This nutritious shake may be used in conjunction with your TLS® Weight Loss Solution program, or as quick snack to keep you full and satisfied between meals.
TLS® Plant-Based Protein Shake is free of major allergens and is the perfect addition to your active and on-the-go lifestyle! Discover your healthiest self and get the energy and nutrition you need to perform at your best.
Fibersol-2® (soluble fiber complex): 4,500 mg
Vitamin A (20% as Beta-Carotene): 660 mcg RAE
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid): 60 mg
Thiamin (Vitamin B1): 3 mg
Vitamin B12: 120 mcg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 3 mg
Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6): 6 mg
Vitamin D3: 10 mcg
Vitamin E: 20 mg
Calcium: 600 mg
Magnesium: 249 mg
Potassium: 25 mg
Zinc (Lactate): 15 mg
Biotin: 300 mcg
- Babault N et al. Pea proteins oral supplementation promotes muscle thickness gains during resistance training: a double-blind, randomized, Placebo-controlled clinical trial vs. Whey protein. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 12(1):3, 2015.
- Blomstrand E, et al, Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr 136, (1 Suppl): 269S-73S (2006)
- Heaney RP, Davies KM, Barger-Lux MJ. Calcium and weight: clinical studies. J Am Coll Nutr 21:152S-5S, 2002.
- Lin YC, Lyle RM, McCabe LD, et al. Dairy calcium is related to changes in body composition during a two-year exercise intervention in young women. J Am Coll Nutr. 19:754-6, 2000.
- Zemel MB, Thompson W, Milstead A, et al. Calcium and dairy acceleration of weight and fat loss during energy restriction in obese adults. Obes Res. 12:582–90, 2004.
- Miller ER 3rd, Appel LJ, Levander OA, Levine DM. The effect of antioxidant vitamin supplementation on traditional cardiovascular risk factors. J Cardiovasc Risk. 1997 Feb; 4(1):19-24.
- Nielsen FH. Ultratrace minerals. In: Shils ME, Olson JA, Shike M, Ross AC, eds. Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease, 9th ed. Baltimore, MD: Williams and Wilkins; 1999:283-303.
- Nishi Y. Anemia and zinc deficiency in the athlete. J Am Coll Nutr. 1996 Aug; 15(4):323-4.
- Ohtani M, et al, Amino acid mixture improves training efficiency in athletes. J Nutr 136, 2:538S-543S (2006)
- Rennie MJ, et al, Branched-chain amino acids as fuel and anabolic signals in human muscle. J Nutr 136, (1 Suppl): 264S-8S (2006)
- Shimomura Y, et al, Exercise promotes BCAA catabolism: effects of BCAA supplementation on skeletal muscle during exercise. J Nutr 134, (6 Suppl): 1583S-1587S (2004)
- Tokunaga K and Matsuoka A, Effects of a [FOSHU] which contains indigestible dextrin as an effective ingredient on glucose and lipid metabolism," J Japanese Diabetes Society, 42:61-65, 1999.)
- Weaver CM, Heaney RP. Calcium. In: Shils ME, Olson JA, Shike M, Ross AC, eds. Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease. 9th ed. Baltimore, MD: Williams and Wilkins; 1999:141-155.
- Wolf RL, Cauley JA, Baker CE, et al. Factors associated with calcium absorption efficiency in pre- and perimenopausal women. Am J Clin Nutr. 2000; 72:466-471.
- Zemel MB, Shi H, Greer B, et al. Regulation of adiposity by dietary calcium. FASEB J. 2000; 14:1132-1138.
How often should I have a TLS Plant-Based Protein Shake?
How do TLS Plant Protein Shakes assist with weight management?
What does the TLS Plant-Based Protein Shake taste like?
What are the advantages of a lean protein diet?
Can I use this TLS Plant-Based Protein Shake as an alternative to whey protein?
Are there any contraindications or warnings for this product?
TLS Product Reviews
Displaying reviews 1 - 5
I have so disappointed about plant base shack is not vegan or vegetarian. i had same think like Emilyc
Not Vegan or Vegetarian
I was so excited by this shake because I am vegan and wanted to be able to buy my shakes through MA. I was so disappointed when I found out it wasn't vegan or vegetarian from the product specialists. Who would drink this shake? I'm very confused.
by Wen KuangC
I like it
It's definitely a lot sweeter when compared to the TLS Nutrition Shake, but I do like the taste. I can't decide if it tastes like black sesame or custard, so those are good for me. It does keep me full, and I'd keep on drinking it!
Mmm, tastes like classic milkshake!
I was used to the the Raw Protein from Garden of Life which I appreciated but wasn't fond of the taste. Tasting this TLS Plant-Based Protein Shake was a pleasant surprise! I can look forward to this 8oz yumminess. It is however not "mildly sweet" as indicated on product FAQ. It is sweet.