TLS® trim café
Single Box (15 stickpacks)
This product qualifies for free or flat-rate cost shipping. Learn More
- Supports leptin sensitivity to help manage hunger and stimulate lipolysis
- Helps curb appetite
- May promote a feeling of fullness
- Promotes healthy weight management
- Supports/helps promote weight loss
- Supports metabolic balance and wellness
- Moderates glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase enzyme activity to reduce the amount of ingested starches that are converted to triglycerides and stored as fat
- Supports levels of adiponectin to help maintain healthy insulin sensitivity
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels
- Helps maintain normal insulin activity
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Supports cardiovascular health
What Makes TLS® trim café Unique?
- Ngondi, J., Etoundi, B., Nyangono, C., Mbofung, C., and Oben, J. (2009) IGOB131, a novel seed extract of the West African plant Irvingia gabonensis, significantly reduces body weight and improves metabolic parameters in overweight humans in a randomized double-blind placebo controlled investigation. Lipids in Health and Disease. 8(1-7)
- Abedon, B. (2012). WellTrim®iG (IGOB131®) African Mango Extract is a Comprehensive Weight Management Ingredient [White Paper]. Retrieved June 15, 2017
- Bray G and York D. Clinical review 90: Leptin and clinical medicine: a new piece in the puzzle of obesity. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 82(9):2771-6, 1997.
- Cohen P, et al. Selective deletion of leptin receptor in neurons leads to obesity. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 108(8):1113-21, 2001.
- Flegal K et al. Prevalence and trends in obesity among US adults, 1999-2008. JAMA. 303(3):235-241, 2010.
- Friedman JM. The function of leptin in nutrition, weight, and physiology. Nutrition Reviews. 60(10 Pt 2):S1-14; discussion S68-84, 85-7, 2002. Review.
- Gil-Campos M, et al. Adiponectin, the missing link in insulin resistance and obesity. Clinical Nutrition. 23(5):963-74, 2004. Review.
- Hasani-Ranjbar S1, Jouyandeh Z, Abdollahi M. A systematic review of anti-obesity medicinal plants - an update. J Diabetes Metab Disord. 19;12(1):28, 2013.
- Ngondi J et al. Effect of Irvingia gabonensis kernel oil on blood and liver lipids on lean and overweight rats. Journal of Food Technology. 3:592-4, 2005.
- Ngondi J et al. IGOB131, a novel seed extract of the West African plant Irvingia gabonensis, significantly reduces body weight and improves metabolic parameters in overweight humans in a randomized double-blind placebo controlled investigation. Lipids in Health and Disease. 8:1-7, 2009.
- Ngondi J et al. The effect of Irvingia gabonensis seeds on body weight and blood lipids of obese subjects in Cameroon. Lipids in Health and Disease. 4:12, 2005.
- Oben J et al. Inhibition of adipogenesis by Irvingia gabonensis seed extract (IGOB131) as mediated via down regulation of the PPAR gamma and leptin genes, and up-regulation of the adiponectin gene. Lipids in Health and Disease. 7(1):44, 2008.
- Oben J et al. Irvingia gabonensis on body weight and bloods lipids in normolipidemic guinea pigs. Journal of Food Technology. 3: 472-474, 2005.
- Qi Y et al. Adiponectin acts in the brain to decrease body weight. Nature Medicine. 10(5):524-9, 2004.
- Sinha M. Evidence of free and bound leptin in human circulation. Studies in lean and obese subjects and during short-term fasting. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 98(6):1277-82, 1996.
- Swierczynski J et al. Enhanced glycerol 3-phosphate dehydrogenase activity in adipose tissue of obese humans. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. 254(1-2):55-9, 2003.
- Wang M et al. Fat storage in adipocytes requires inactivation of leptin’s paracrine activity: implications for treatment of human obesity. Proceedings National Academy of Sciences USA. 102(50):18011-6, 2005.
- Zeman M et al. Leptin, adiponectin, leptin to adiponectin ratio and insulin resistance in depressive women. Neuro Endocrinology Letters. 30(3):387-95, 2009.
TLS Product Reviews
Write A Review
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 15
Please increase to 30 packets like trim tea
Must try ~~~~
I change to drink Trim Cafe, I save money and health body !!! no more Starbucks
Taste amazing!, please lower price.
This drink is really amazing. First, tasty really yummy. It is just like Starbucks. I would rather spend $2/eash on this one instead of buy it from Starbucks. Second, my body fat from 26.1 reduce to 24.9. That’s so incredible. I really highly recommend this produce. If you have additate on coffee just like me, then you should try it. I love it.
I feel so amazing. Even my hubby loves it.