TLS® Trim Tea
Single Box (30 stickpacks)
Back in Stock !!!
This product qualifies for free or flat-rate cost shipping. Learn More
- Supports leptin sensitivity to help manage hunger and stimulate lipolysis
- Helps curb appetite
- May promote a feeling of fullness
- Promotes healthy weight management
- Supports/helps promote weight loss
- Supports metabolic balance and wellness
- Moderates glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase enzyme activity to reduce the amount of ingested starches that are converted to triglycerides and stored as fat
- Supports levels of adiponectin to help maintain healthy insulin sensitivity
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels
- Helps maintain normal insulin activity
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Supports cardiovascular health
Polyphenols – such as flavonoids including catechins, thearubigins, and theaflavins— are abundant in black tea and thought to be responsible for many of its benefits. Black tea also contains tannins.*
What products can I use in conjunction with TLS® Trim Tea?
What does Trim Tea taste like?
- Bray G and York D. Clinical review 90: Leptin and clinical medicine: a new piece in the puzzle of obesity. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 82(9):2771-6, 1997.
- Cohen P, et al. Selective deletion of leptin receptor in neurons leads to obesity. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 108(8):1113-21, 2001.
- Flegal K et al. Prevalence and trends in obesity among US adults, 1999-2008. JAMA. 303(3):235-241, 2010.
- Friedman JM. The function of leptin in nutrition, weight, and physiology. Nutrition Reviews. 60(10 Pt 2):S1-14; discussion S68-84, 85-7, 2002. Review.
- Gil-Campos M, et al. Adiponectin, the missing link in insulin resistance and obesity. Clinical Nutrition. 23(5):963-74, 2004. Review.
- Hasani-Ranjbar S1, Jouyandeh Z, Abdollahi M. A systematic review of anti-obesity medicinal plants - an update. J Diabetes Metab Disord. 19;12(1):28, 2013.
- Hodgson JM, Puddey IB, Croft KD, et al. Acute effects of ingestion of black and green tea on lipoprotein oxidation. Am J Clin Nutr. 71:1103-7, 2000.
- Kubota K et al. Improvements of mean body mass index and body weight in preobese and overweight Japanese adults with black Chinese tea (Pu-Erh) water extract. Nutr Res. 31(6):421-8, 2011.
- Ngondi J et al. Effect of Irvingia gabonensis kernel oil on blood and liver lipids on lean and overweight rats. Journal of Food Technology. 3:592-4, 2005.
- Ngondi J et al. IGOB131, a novel seed extract of the West African plant Irvingia gabonensis, significantly reduces body weight and improves metabolic parameters in overweight humans in a randomized double-blind placebo controlled investigation. Lipids in Health and Disease. 8:1-7, 2009.
- Ngondi J et al. The effect of Irvingia gabonensis seeds on body weight and blood lipids of obese subjects in Cameroon. Lipids in Health and Disease. 4:12, 2005.
- Oben J et al. Inhibition of adipogenesis by Irvingia gabonensis seed extract (IGOB131) as mediated via down regulation of the PPAR gamma and leptin genes, and up-regulation of the adiponectin gene. Lipids in Health and Disease. 7(1):44, 2008.
- Oben J et al. Irvingia gabonensis on body weight and bloods lipids in normolipidemic guinea pigs. Journal of Food Technology. 3: 472-474, 2005.
- Qi Y et al. Adiponectin acts in the brain to decrease body weight. Nature Medicine. 10(5):524-9, 2004.
- Sinha M. Evidence of free and bound leptin in human circulation. Studies in lean and obese subjects and during short-term fasting. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 98(6):1277-82, 1996.
- Swierczynski J et al. Enhanced glycerol 3-phosphate dehydrogenase activity in adipose tissue of obese humans. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. 254(1-2):55-9, 2003.
- Vinson JA, Teufel K, Wu N. Green and black teas inhibit atherosclerosis by lipid, antioxidant, and fibrinolytic mechanisms. J Agric Food Chem. 52:3661-5, 2004.
- Wang M et al. Fat storage in adipocytes requires inactivation of leptin’s paracrine activity: implications for treatment of human obesity. Proceedings National Academy of Sciences USA. 102(50):18011-6, 2005.
- Zeman M et al. Leptin, adiponectin, leptin to adiponectin ratio and insulin resistance in depressive women. Neuro Endocrinology Letters. 30(3):387-95, 2009.
TLS Product Reviews
Displaying reviews 1 - 5
Tastes fine , On my second week. No results yet. Let's give it some time.
So Far, So Good
I started on this 2 weeks prior to Christmas, lost 4 pounds with no dieting. Just eating normally but NO cravings. Easy to do. Gained 4 back over 3 day week-end and have lost 3 of those already. Today is Friday after Christmas so looking forward to losing 10 pounds in the 10 weeks. My husband does like the black tea flavor but doesn't like drinking it regularly so not much hope for him. We shall see. So far an easy to use product with no ill effects at all.
I have been taking the tea for 3 weeks approx. I have noticed various things: appetite is suppressed; no cravings; lost 2lbs; overall mood is better; more sustained energy throughout the day; sleeping better. I dont think about food constantly anymore or revolve my day around eating. I am sold on this product. I will never stop taking it!
not over eating as before
I have took about 5 bags in over 2 weeks. Not very consistent, so I have not seen any weight lost yet. BUT I was not over eating as before which is a +++ especially at Christmas eve dinner with 2 cakes and Chinese hot pot the next day with the 3rd birthday cake. Didn't gain any wight over the holiday. For the last 2 months, I ate double the usual amount, which was very scary. Always feel hungry and gain 6 lbs. For more than a week now, I was not craving for food as usual. I didn't over eat and felt full at regular amount of food. I will put some in my purse since I'm so forgetful. Hope to loose 5-10 lbs after the 3rd box. Will post again after 2 and a half box (10 weeks).
My husband and I are Unfranchise owners and we have been using some wonderful products in the past but this Trim Tea is great. I am literally watching my husband melt before me. He started less than 3 weeks,70 lbs he wants to lose and has noticed 5 lbs already and he has not changed his meals. He tells me he can't finish a lot of times. He takes it hot or cold Everyday 1 cup. This one is a Winner, thanks Ma/shop.com..