TLS® Trim Tea
Single Box (30 stickpacks)
This product qualifies for free or flat-rate cost shipping. Learn More
- Supports leptin sensitivity to help manage hunger and stimulate lipolysis
- Helps curb appetite
- May promote a feeling of fullness
- Promotes healthy weight management
- Supports/helps promote weight loss
- Supports metabolic balance and wellness
- Moderates glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase enzyme activity to reduce the amount of ingested starches that are converted to triglycerides and stored as fat
- Supports levels of adiponectin to help maintain healthy insulin sensitivity
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels
- Helps maintain normal insulin activity
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Supports cardiovascular health
Gluten-Free – the finished product contains no detectable gluten (<10ppm gluten)
Drinkable Supplements – delicious, easy-to-swallow liquid, immediately available to the body for absorption
Why Choose TLS Trim Tea?
Are you looking for a simple and convenient way to help manage your weight? Your health goals may be closer than you think with our thermogenic slimming tea from TLS® Weight Loss Solution.*
TLS® Trim Tea is a gluten-free, thermogenic slimming tea formulated to promote a multi-functional method to weight loss. Containing WellTrim® iG (Irvingia Gabonensis/African Mango) and black tea extract, Trim Tea uses a three-pronged approach to tackle weight management, targeting: satiety, appetite control and metabolic balance. While there are other weight management competitors on the market that use WellTrim® iG, most of them do not offer a product in the form of a tea.*
WellTrim® iG, is a patented, clinically tested seed extract for weight loss and metabolic wellness. WellTrim® iG helps support weight loss by moderating glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase enzyme activity to reduce the amount of ingested starches that are converted to triglycerides and stored as fat. It has also shown in research studies to promote feelings of fullness. Alongside WellTrim® iG, black tea extract enhances TLS® Trim Tea, as it contains antioxidants that have been shown to provide cardiovascular health support.*
Most slimming teas on the market today are sold as 14-day supplies and require two daily servings – one cup in the morning and another in the evening. TLS® Trim Tea is a powerful formula that only recommends a single daily serving. Additionally, slimming teas often induce a laxative effect, which is a quick fix rather than a sustainable solution for long-term weight management. TLS® Trim Tea is specifically designed to promote effective weight management.*
TLS® Trim Tea helps curb appetite and supports metabolic balance to help promote healthy weight management. Grab our easy-to-use stick packs with you when you’re on the go and enjoy hot or cold.*
Black Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis): 700 mg
Camellia sinensis is a plant used to produce various types of teas, including black tea, green tea, and oolong tea. The difference in the teas involves the process in which the leaves are fermented. Leaves are fermented in black tea, partially fermented in oolong tea and unfermented in green tea. Due to these differential fermentation processes, black tea and green tea have different chemical constituents.
Polyphenols – such as flavonoids including catechins, thearubigins, and theaflavins — are abundant in black tea and thought to be responsible for many of its benefits. Black tea also contains tannins.*
WellTrim® iG (IGOB131®) African Mango (Irvingia gabonensis) Seed Extract: 300 mg
WellTrim iG is a clinically-studied extract of African mango, also known as Irvingia gambogia. The African mango trees can be found throughout farms and tropical forests of Central and Western Africa. This botanical ingredient is a traditional West African culinary fruit kernel in which the mucilage (a glycoprotein) is used to make traditional soups, such as Ogbono. WellTrim® iG is the authentic, patented, clinically-tested irvingia seed extract for weight loss and metabolic wellness. One of WellTrim iG’s mechanisms of action is supporting leptin sensitivity.*
Leptin is a hormone involved with hunger signals. Research has shown leptin levels to be elevated in those who are overweight. Irvingia gabonensis supports leptin in its ability to enter the brain and signal the stomach that it is full.*
Studies have shown Irvingia gabonensis also supports levels of the hormone adiponectin, a hormone closely related to glucose regulation/insulin sensitivity. Insulin helps our body store glucose correctly. This helps maintain normal blood sugar levels and promotes normal insulin activity. Higher levels of adiponectin are associated with increased insulin sensitivity, which can increase long-term metabolic health and overall weight loss. Higher adiponectin levels have also been shown to beneficially inhibit adipocytes (fat cells) from differentiating and multiplying, support fat burning and to support healthy endothelial function. Adiponectin levels are inversely related to body fat percentage; the greater the levels of adiponectin, the lower the percentage of fat. Additionally, the body’s fat cells store excess fat in a form that is easily packed away.*
Irvingia gabonensis acts upon one of the enzymes, glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, which helps form this stored fat. By moderating this enzyme, less fat is formed, causing a decline in the amount of fat stored. By supporting leptin sensitivity and healthy levels of adiponectin, Irvingia has the potential to help control hunger, help maintain normal blood sugar balance and promote thermogenesis–all important components of the metabolic rate. There are two published human clinical studies and that have shown effects of Irvingia gabonensis for areas including appetite control, satiety, thermogenesis, weight management and metabolic wellness. Significant improvements in weight management and metabolic wellness variables occurred in both studies.*+
WellTrim® iG is a trademark of Icon Group, LLC.
IGOB131® is a trademark of Gateway Health Alliances, Inc. and is protected under U.S. Patent 7,537,790.
What does thermogenic mean?
The production of heat in the body so that excess fat is used as energy.*
What is the difference between green tea extract and black tea extract?
Though they come from the same camellia sinensis plant, black tea is different from green tea in its process. Black tea leaves are aged more and oxidized by the sun, unlike green tea, which is not processed as long. Because of the difference in processing, they support health in different ways. Black tea extract contains theaflavins, which have contributed to weight loss in past research studies.
How do I take TLS® Trim Tea?
Mix one stickpack with 6 fl. oz. of hot or cold water. Trim Tea is most effective if taken 30-60 minutes before a meal, but not required. You may use more or less water depending on preference of tea taste.
How often should I drink Trim Tea?
As a dietary supplement, take once daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
What products can I use in conjunction with TLS® Trim Tea?
All TLS® products can be used in conjunction with the Trim Tea.
How long should I use Trim Tea?
While everyone’s body and weight management journey is different, a clinical study showed reduction of body weight and improvement in metabolic parameters with the use of WellTrim® iG over a 10-week period.†
What does Trim Tea taste like?
Trim Tea tastes like a very potent, clean black tea.
Is Trim Tea caffeinated?
Yes, Trim Tea is caffeinated from the black tea. There are 21 mg of caffeine per serving.
How does it differ from other slimming teas on the market?
Other slimming teas often induce a laxative effect, which is a quick fix rather than a sustainable solution for long-term weight management. TLS® Trim Tea is a thermogenic slimming tea, specifically designed to promote effective, lasting weight loss.*
Are there any warnings for this product?
If you are currently taking any prescription medication or have an ongoing medical condition, you should consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease..
†The average person using 300 mg of WellTrim® iG per day, eating sensibly and exercising regularly, can expect to lose up to 2 pounds per week and 4.1% body fat percentage lost over a 10 week period of time.
- Bray G and York D. Clinical review 90: Leptin and clinical medicine: a new piece in the puzzle of obesity. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 82(9):2771-6, 1997.
- Cohen P, et al. Selective deletion of leptin receptor in neurons leads to obesity. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 108(8):1113-21, 2001.
- Flegal K et al. Prevalence and trends in obesity among US adults, 1999-2008. JAMA. 303(3):235-241, 2010.
- Friedman JM. The function of leptin in nutrition, weight, and physiology. Nutrition Reviews. 60(10 Pt 2):S1-14; discussion S68-84, 85-7, 2002. Review.
- Gil-Campos M, et al. Adiponectin, the missing link in insulin resistance and obesity. Clinical Nutrition. 23(5):963-74, 2004. Review.
- Hasani-Ranjbar S1, Jouyandeh Z, Abdollahi M. A systematic review of anti-obesity medicinal plants - an update. J Diabetes Metab Disord. 19;12(1):28, 2013.
- Hodgson JM, Puddey IB, Croft KD, et al. Acute effects of ingestion of black and green tea on lipoprotein oxidation. Am J Clin Nutr. 71:1103-7, 2000.
- Kubota K et al. Improvements of mean body mass index and body weight in preobese and overweight Japanese adults with black Chinese tea (Pu-Erh) water extract. Nutr Res. 31(6):421-8, 2011.
- Ngondi J et al. Effect of Irvingia gabonensis kernel oil on blood and liver lipids on lean and overweight rats. Journal of Food Technology. 3:592-4, 2005.
- Ngondi J et al. IGOB131, a novel seed extract of the West African plant Irvingia gabonensis, significantly reduces body weight and improves metabolic parameters in overweight humans in a randomized double-blind placebo controlled investigation. Lipids in Health and Disease. 8:1-7, 2009.
- Ngondi J et al. The effect of Irvingia gabonensis seeds on body weight and blood lipids of obese subjects in Cameroon. Lipids in Health and Disease. 4:12, 2005.
- Oben J et al. Inhibition of adipogenesis by Irvingia gabonensis seed extract (IGOB131) as mediated via down regulation of the PPAR gamma and leptin genes, and up-regulation of the adiponectin gene. Lipids in Health and Disease. 7(1):44, 2008.
- Oben J et al. Irvingia gabonensis on body weight and bloods lipids in normolipidemic guinea pigs. Journal of Food Technology. 3: 472-474, 2005.
- Qi Y et al. Adiponectin acts in the brain to decrease body weight. Nature Medicine. 10(5):524-9, 2004.
- Sinha M. Evidence of free and bound leptin in human circulation. Studies in lean and obese subjects and during short-term fasting. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 98(6):1277-82, 1996.
- Swierczynski J et al. Enhanced glycerol 3-phosphate dehydrogenase activity in adipose tissue of obese humans. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. 254(1-2):55-9, 2003.
- Vinson JA, Teufel K, Wu N. Green and black teas inhibit atherosclerosis by lipid, antioxidant, and fibrinolytic mechanisms. J Agric Food Chem. 52:3661-5, 2004.
- Wang M et al. Fat storage in adipocytes requires inactivation of leptin’s paracrine activity: implications for treatment of human obesity. Proceedings National Academy of Sciences USA. 102(50):18011-6, 2005.
- Zeman M et al. Leptin, adiponectin, leptin to adiponectin ratio and insulin resistance in depressive women. Neuro Endocrinology Letters. 30(3):387-95, 2009.
You May Also Like
TLS® Nutrition Shakes - Creamy Vanilla - Canister (14 Servings)
TLS® Green Coffee Plus Garcinia Cambogia - Single Bottle (90 Servings)
TLS® Plant-Based Protein Shake - Vanilla Flavor - Single Bag (14 Servings)
TLS® trim café - Single Box (15 stickpacks)
TLS Product Reviews
Write A Review
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 129
I’m not a black tea lover but I wanted something to work fast. I pour a half cup room temp water 1 serving of the trim tea mix and take 1-2 shots and I’m done!
Started doing that 2x a day and the fat started burning faster. I also work out 2x a week.
Love the results,
very good tea
Since I started Trim Tea my appetite has reduced. I used to always snack in the middle of the day or oversize my portions at meals times. Now it’s the complete opposite. I’ve been drinking it on a daily basis and have already lost 16 pounds in 5 months. I’ll usually drink my tea an hour before lunch. Since then I’ve been drinking a lot more water, snacking on fruits and vegetables, and exercising more often. I haven’t changed my diet drastically but have been more mindful of what I put into my body these past several months. I hardly noticed how much weight I lost until everyone around started asking. I carry the packets everywhere I go. I see amazing progress with Trim Tea highly recommend it.
Trim Tea for Me
I'm gonna be honest. I don't like tea unless it's sweet like koolaid and I don't drink coffee. I had to bite the bullet when I got on my scale in shock! My weight was over what I weighed when I was 9 months pregnant with my daughter. So, I decided to try the trim tea and I added "monk fruit sweetener" that I heard Dr Oz talking about on his show. This has worked great for me. My goal was to give it 90 days. I had planned to watch what I ate and exercise but that didn't really happen especially over the holidays. Even with this, I still lost 13 pounds and over 2 inches in my mid section. I am sold. I am getting ready to start it again but this time I'm going to exercise and try the trim tea meal plan. Can't wait to see the outcome.
Better than "normal" tea bags!
I am a tea-drinker and a health-conscious person. TLS Trim Tea helps me combines both together as this tea is formulated on 2 major ingredients: black tea (which I love!) and african mango seed extract (which research has shown to provide health benefits)!